Yes, You heard it right. You can bake or roast chicken in your Toaster Oven. It is best for those who don’t have an oven available to them. With proper technique and patience, You can cook so many things. It is best to Cook Chicken Breast, Wings, Legs, or even a whole small Chicken. The process is almost the same as the Wall Oven, but Temperature and Time differ in it. It needs 4-5 hours of preparing time and 1 hour of cooking time. Read our guide to choosing a Toaster Oven for your Kitchen. Let’s get started with my Recipe with Tips to get Tender, Juicy, and Flavourful Chicken every time.
Things You’ll Need For This Recipe!
- Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breasts. You can go with Wings or Legs if you want. Try to get it fresh else get them thawed completely.
- Olive Oil.
- Cooking Spray (Non-Stick).
- 2-3 Cups Of Breadcrumbs.
- A cup of Buttermilk or Italian Dressing
- Seasoning. (If you don’t have, you can go with Salt and Pepper.)
- Aluminum Foil.
Some Tips You Might Find Helpful
- Always use thawed chicken breasts, never frozen. You can also keep chicken covered before baking it in the Toaster Oven. Don’t forget to keep it covered to make sure it is of Room Temperature. It helps the chicken to cook evenly inside – out. Frozen chicken does not cook properly in a Toaster Oven. So, don’t give a shot on them.
- Always get Skinless & Boneless Chicken.
You May Also Like It – How To Bake A Cake in Toaster Oven (Step By Step)
Steps to Bake Chicken in a Toaster Oven
- Get the chicken and marinate for 3-5 hours before Baking it. Baking dries up the chicken from inside. So, it is essential to keep it moist. To do that, you can soak chicken to Buttermilk or Italian Dressing. Take a large bowl or pan and then cover the chicken with Buttermilk or your favorite dressing. Now, keep it in the refrigerator to get marinated.
- Now, get the toaster oven and preheat it to approx 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Choose for “Bake” option in your appliance to make it easy. Don’t forget to take the Baking Tray out of the Oven before preheating; You will need it later.
- While the toaster oven is heating up, Let’s start coating the chicken. We will use Breadcrumbs and Seasoning. You can also make your coating with the help of Cornmeal, Pepper, Salt, Parika, and Garlic. You can also add other ingredients if you want to. Don’t let your creativity stops.
- Take the Baking Tray and cover it with Alumunium Foil evenly in all directions. Now, spray it with Cooking Spray. (Try to get non-stick organic cooking sprays. They are the best and work very well.)
- It is time to arrange the chicken breasts on Baking Tray. Don’t overcrowd it; keep it evenly arranged. Now, lightly spray or brush the Olive Oil on Chicken. It ensures that chicken doesn’t get dry out while cooking.
- Bake the chicken for 40-45 minutes to get it done in a toaster oven. Your toaster may have a pre-built meat probe to check the temperature inside the chicken. If your toaster doesn’t support, get an independent meat thermometer. The internal temperature should be around 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- It’s done. Let chicken rest alone for 5 minutes. It will help to reabsorb the moisture from the environment.
- It’s time to enjoy your chicken breast. 🙂
It is the complete guide to Bake Chicken in a Toaster Oven. Everything in this guide is briefly explained. So, you won’t get any problem while replicating it. Check our Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven Review if you are looking to get one. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and family; they will love it. Enjoy your Meal!
How to Bake Chicken in a Toaster Oven
Bake Chicken in a Toaster Oven the Right way with this Simple Recipe. You can cook it in just an hour. Let’s Get Started – Best Of Toaster